Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day!

Memorial Day Weekend...Heck Ya!
Not only do I love all the events that come with Memorial Day but I sure do love the 3 day weekend! On Saturday was the Gillins Party so after that we ended the night with the UFC fights with all my mom and dads friends! Its always a good time! Mykel loves to watch the fights we hardly ever miss! My mom knows how to throw a party for sure so we always have a bunch of goodies which keeps me entertained!! Plus she has some pretty wild friends who are also VERY entertaining!! ha! 
Sunday Mykel ended up working ALL DAY so I hung out with Kels. My family from Salt Lake were down so we spent some time at Marias with them! I keep telling myself I need to quit eating out, BUT, I cant miss out on a good time?! Especially Marias!! I feel like when family comes down thats probably on the top list of best excuses so I totally dont feel bad about going this time!
Monday came around way to fast! The bear hunt is coming to and end so Mykel hunts bear with the Gale Boys every chance he has. Mykel hunted that morning and while he hunted I worked! Whats up with that?! Finally it was time for the Horse Races (or as Kelsie would say..PONY DIGS!) I love going to the horse races! I have no idea why either. I dont really care to watch the horses run but maybe because it was such a huge event to go to when I was little so I just grew comfortable with it! Its also an excuse to wear something other than my Mels shirt! haha! Mykel on the other hand could care less about going to the horse races! I feel like I have to drag him there! He did get in on a bet and won so after he had twenty bucks extra in his wallet he was a little more "chipper" about being there! After the "pony digs" we headed to the house for a BBQ! Like I said before my mom knows how to throw a party!!  Everyone comes up weather invited or not its just tradition! Its always a good time! Nothing better than watching people forget just about everything that they know just for the evening! LOVE IT!
Anyways the weekend was wonderful! So much fun! Just wish it would of lasted longer!
  

No comments: