Wednesday, May 23, 2012

LONG TIME!!

   I cant believe it has been this long since I have updated my blog! HOLY COW! lol! Things have been so crazy for us lately! We moved in with my parents in March to save some money and pay off all our bills and we are still here now! It definitely isnt as bad as I thought it would be. Its kind of embarrassing still when people ask where we live lol BUT its helped us out so much! There is no way we could have made it through TAX season without movin in! For that reason I am so grateful for my parents! (taxes suck! I never knew all this big kid stuff could cost so much!)
Mykel still works at the dairy for his uncle and I am still working at Mel's and a little bit at the hospital! My mom got this CRAZY idea to do the concessions at the little leage games this year so that keeps us pretty busy also! lol I have to share, Mykel was so mad when my mom offered to do the concessions because he knows that it was going to be a 'TEAM" effort! He swore he would come but NEVER help anyone he just wants to sit in the back and make snow cones! Boy was he wrong, he helps more kids than any of us do! Its hilarious to see him working at a concession stand!
    Back to the BIG KID STUFF! I never knew how much things actually cost until now! Mykel and I have horrible luck at the moment! Mykel calls me the other day and asks "Are you busy, we have a little problem." I had a million things running through my mind! I was thinking he was hurt, he lost one of our dogs, he wrecked his truck, I had a million of the worst case sinerios running through my mind! Finally after a LONG pause I said, "no, whats going on, are you okay?" The conversation goes on and come to find out Mykels truck is broken! Something that holds the tire is broken and if the part isnt fixed then he could wreck his truck or what not! The bad part is the part and the labor were over 400.00! holy cow! Mykel has put more money in that stupid truck than its worth! My heavens! Anyways we get the part fixed and then its no big deal all is forgotten until 3 days ago Mykel pulls in from work and notices the tire on his truck is FLAT! some how he got a HUGE hole in his side wall of the tire and when its in the side wall it cant be fixed which meant MORE MONEY! Mykel since he worked at the tire shop he has to have the BEST of the  BEST when it comes to tires...these particular ones and 250 a piece!!! Mykel will honestly be the death of me! lol That boy and his truck!
  Life is good anyways! I hope to blog again soon so I can keep up with this blogging world! lol!

LOVE him to pieces!!



No comments: