Well...long time no blog!! I was doing so good there for a while but I have been slipping! I better step it up! There has been so much going on lately! Life has gotten CrAzY!
Golf seems to be the BIG thing around our family lately! Everyone has been going which has been so fun! Mykel goes ALOT and its starting to get out of hand but what do ya do ;) He loves it and lately Tyson and Mykel have been going alot together which is good for both of them! These are some pictures from a few weeks ago when my mom, dad, Addy, Kelsie, Kensie, and I went golfing! Kens and I didnt golf so we just drove everyone around! Addy has such a ball when she goes! she has pink plastic clubs and she cant quite figure out if she should hit it right handed or left so its hilarious to watch!
We got bored alot waiting for people so we took some pictures together!
Oh Addy! I love her to pieces! (im not quite sure what i was doing with my mouth here!) lol
I look like a total creeper but Kensie is cute!
(For everyone who reads Kensies blog! she said a few weeks ago she looked like a beached whale and I am here to testify that she is totally lying! She is seriously so cute! She is such a good momma and I cant wait to meet ******* Barney..whatever his name will be!)
So Here is an update on Mykel and I! We are still living down in my parents basement! Its not as bad as I thought it would be! My mom is a huge help with Mykel since I have been having a crazy schedule she is making sure he has a lunch ready and stuff! Im so glad I have her to help! Mykel started a new job last week at DFA and so far he loves it! He is in cheese production now! lol I think he eats more of the cheese than he bags!! He likes the guys he works with and he loves that he doesnt have to drive so far everyday! Its nice for me because I can have peace of mind that he isnt driving home when he is tired or late at night! He has a really nice schedule so far! We arent sure he will stay making cheese or if he will switch to milk recieving so if he switches he will have a different schedule! So far he works from 4am-12pm and Its nice! (other than he has golfed everyday since!) I am kind of in a mess with my jobs right now! I just got a job at the Emergency Room desk here at our hospital and I was just a prn position then i got the 20 hour position and now I think im getting the full time positon! This has all happened within a week so things are really crazy for me! I am training down there and still trying to work in the lab and help my mom! Its CRAZY! Hopefully I will find out this week if I willl get the full time position so I can get my life figured out! Its kind of sad I feel like I barely see Mykel! I came home from work this morning and got in bed about 2 and he wakes up to go to work at 330! I guess thats what lifes about!! Mykel and I tried to start on the house hunt and well...that didnt go as planned! We are still UBER young so its okay our time will come! Mykel is DEAD set on a rhino atv thing and so I think he is gonna get one of those! I wasnt to convinced when he said he wanted to get one now..BUT..we went for a ride in my mom and dads the other day and had a blast together! My mom and dad live in the prime location to every good trail on the mountain so we can just leave from the house! I think thats all thats new with us! Just crazy busy right now but hopefully things will start to slow down!
L8ters!



No comments:
Post a Comment