Monday, August 27, 2012

LiFe!

Well I havent updated in a REALLY long time so I thought I better! Life for Mykel and I has been so CRAZY this past little while! We are both super over whelmed with the new jobs and we are both trying so hard to adjust to those!
Mykel so far likes his job! He was hired to do Cheese Production and Milk Recieving but he LOVES to make cheese! I think it must be because there are like 30 people who stand around this big tub and gossip and where hes such a social butterfly it fits him! He had to do Milk Recieving for the first time yesterday ALONE and he was FrEaKiNg out! He told me he was going to quit because he couldnt do it (this was way before he even had to go). Well he got home yesterday and survived! He said it wasnt that bad which im soooo glad because I dont think I could handle him getting another new job! He is also working at the new gas station in town "Spirit" selling tires! He hasnt made much money but he will learn im sure! The whole insurance issue is stressful! Mykel set it all up himself and boy I have been stressed about that! I have to tell ya a funny story about that! So Mykel hasnt been to the dentist since we have dated (which is 2 and 1/2 years) and so we got our insurance cards in the mail so I called and made him an appointment! Well I just assumed that they had 1 insurance that was the same with medical and dental..well it isnt! Mykel is in the chair getting xrays and I was filling out all of the paper work and the lady calls to verify and we have a different type of insurance for dental! AFTER Mykel was already in the chair! I walk in and tell him and he says "oh yeah I forgot to tell you that part" well DUHHH Mykel! lol I should have went to set up our insurance lol! Sometimes that boy I swear! haha! I was so embarrassed, luckily they just told us to come back when our insurance would pay!
Work for me has been kind of crazy! I love what I do, which suprises me, but I really enjoy working at the desk! BUT I REALLY miss the lab! If I could get a full time job there I would totally take it!
Its a mess at the desk right now though, the lady making the schedule is still learning and its a total mess! I work alot of nights and weekends which really sucks! I guess thats what being new is all about but it still sucks! I feel like I hardly ever see Mykel! He works from 4a.m. until 12p.m. and I work from 3 p.m. until 12 or 12:30 a.m. So I am will mykel like 6hrs a day total and half the time we are sleeping! It really sucks but im sure it will change here shortly!
Other than work our lives are good! We are still trying to get this house hunting figured out! It takes alot longer to get pre approved than I thought but we are hoping for the best! Hopefully we can get this all figured out in the next little while so we can move out of my parents house! I definitely feel like its time! haha! We have been here for almost 6 months now and its time to go! Hopefully the next time I blog im blogging about a new house?!? :)
Mykel has slowed down on the golfing which is good because we save alot of money! haha! He played in the night golf tournament a few weeks ago and that was a blast! I just went and rode around and it was such a good time! There were tons of people playing so it was kind of crazy but still a blast! Mykel hasnt ever played in night golf and so he loved it! He played on a team with my Mom, my Dad, and Tyson! He cant wait until next year!
The hunts are coming up so this is a super busy time for my family! Mykel bought himself a spike elk tag and he has a deer tag and the bear and lion season is going to be coming up so he has a really busy fall! Mckensie has a bow tag which is good so she can hurry and get one since she should be delievering during the rifle hunt! I cant even wait for her to have her baby! I think I am more excited than they are! Everytime I go shopping I look at the baby clothes more than I look at clothes for myself! Her baby shower is coming up pretty soon so I keep telling myself I need to hold off until then!
I have been tending Addy alot lately and boy oh boy she is drama! lol! This kid kills me! Kelsie and her are too much alike so it makes for a SUPER entertaining day! As I am typing they are fighting about doing Addys hair! Addy thinks she is on the phone with her mom and its really Kelsie! She wanted to call her mom so we told her Kelsies phone number and she called it! lol She had no idea it was Kelsie on the other end! haha! I have never laughed so hard in my whole entire life! That kid is hilarious!
Good lord I have typed alot! ha! anyways ta-ta for now!

No comments: