Mykels new hair cut!
Mykel all the sudden thinks he needs a change with his regular hair do! All the boys here in Beaver are on this really big kick of like steps or stars or somthing shaved into the sides of their heads..I mostly think its their awesome hair dressers fault! (Kels) Its kind of funny you can totally tell whos hair Kelsie does because they all have something funky in their hair! Its kind of fun and most of them look really good! Since everyone was doing it Myke thought he would join the group so this is what he ended up with! He has a mowhawk too you just cant tell in this picture! The funny thing is when I started dating Mykel he always had a mowhawk so I actually really like it on him! In Beav its usually a mowhawk, something funky on the side, or a mullet...SO ill take the mowhawk and funky over a mullet anyday!
House Hunting...
Well we started the house hunt and well...it hasnt gone so well yet! I told our realitor here in town that I need a house that doesnt need alot of work! Mykel is not a DIY-er and neither am I so we need a house that is totally move in ready! That being said there are 5 houses in our price range that need no work at all! Not many to choose from! We liked the 2 of them the most but not necessarily loved! We ended up putting an offer in on one of them and they counter offered more than their asking price?!? Say WHAT?! Crazy so that made it a no! So now Mykel and I dont know what we are going to do! House hunting/buying is super stressful!
Addy Hoo Hoo
Well Addy and I have been able to spend alot of time together! When I work nights I tend her in the mornings and when I work mornings I pick her up and tend until her mom gets off! We have a ball together! She is just like Kelsie so sometimes she is a pain but you cant help but love her to pieces! She is this huge baby when it comes to painting her nails! She used to let us do it all the time then she just stopped and has gone months without letting us! Well finally I talked her into it! YAY me! She looks so cute with her little nails and toes painted! She Wanted me to take a picture and send it to her mom and dad so they could see how pretty her nails and toes looked!
Anyways there is a little update on whats been going on..Not much but just an update!
Our 1 year Anniversary is almost here! I am so excited we have a way busy month in front of us so we will see how that goes!
:)



No comments:
Post a Comment