Well I dont have any pictures to post but I guess I will post anyways! Mckensie says I dont EVER update but i'll show her! haha!! I guess I will just catch you up on our life as newlyweds! Its still so crazy to think that he is my HUSBAND now! Its so crazy and so weird getting used to but I LOVE it! Never living with boys (besides my dad) and then living with Mykel is a huge change for me. The toilet seat thing...completely new to me, along with Mykel not changing the roll of TP after using all of it, leaving his dirty dishes in the sink with the dishwasher is empty, leaving his dirty clothes scattered all over my clean floors, leaving 10 pair of shoes at my front door and only wearing the ones in his closet, him coming home from the barn with cow poop all over his pants and walking through each room in the house, and taking off his socks inside out and leaving them for me to fix when I wash..as you can see its a BIG change for me! All guy things I'm sure, but totally new to me!! I say this all the time but you marry one guy and live with another! I've never seen this side of him! haha! I absolutely love him tho! For some weird reason I love being "the little house wife"! I dont mind doing his laundry or cleaning up after him...SOMETIMES! I thought with me getting married that would be the hard part for me but its come so much easier than I thought!...ANYWAYS! I am stilll working for my mom at Mel's and a couple days at the hospital! I work in the mornings and am off by 2 or 3 but for some reason I still feel like my life is super busy! Mykel works at the Dairy and at the Shell and he REALLY does stay busy! He loves to play mens league basketball so he plays as often as he can! His brother Reggie drew out for Lion this year so Mykel is on the search for the biggest and baddest tom! haha! He is so excited for his brother so I really hope they get lucky! Our lives are pretty simple..things have actually been pretty easy..knock on wood! A couple little fights but they have only brought us so much closer! Neither one of us have slept on the couch bed so I feel like we are doing pretty dang good! We live in a duplex here in Beaver and well...it kinda sucks! First off im HOME hungry..I want my own place to paint and decorate and so that already pushes it but I have a while to wait for that..BUT our neighbors kinda suck! We dont have a garage that seperates the two houses so we hear everything that they do! Their bedroom is seperated with a wall from our bedroom...ugh!!.. The woman listens to the loudest most authentic mexican music I have ever heard..ALL DAY LONG! When the husband comes home its straight up gangster! and on top of all that...you hear their kids crying..which is good for me because it steers me far FAR away from the thought of kids! 11p.m. is late for 2 kids under the age of 5 right? not for this family..they are up atleast til 1 or 2 which is really hard for Mykel when he has to work the early morning shift at the barn! hopefully we find a new place soon tho! Mykel is anxious for tons of new things for Christmas but he has enough to last the next couple years so I dont have to think of new ideas next year either! ha!!! Mckensie and I decided to be daring today and experiment with our hair! We love the idea of the new instyle center part...a.k.a..the BUTT CRACK! You see it on everyone now days and we were both a little nervous to try but I think it turned out well so if you see either of us in the next while with a slight difference you know what it is! Also if we look like goobers, let us know! I did have a birthday over the weekend tho! I turned 19..whoa! and of course I got spoiled the hubby bought me a new coat, my mom got me some clothes and some amazing shoes! I love birthdays because of Cake! I have a MAJOR sweet tooth! I feel like I have been Blabbing on forever so I guess i'll wrap this up....
LIFE IS GOOD!!
No comments:
Post a Comment