Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wedding

9.24.11
Our wedding was such an AMAZING day! Something I willl NEVER forget! Everyone thought that I was crazy when I said I wanted to get married in 6 weeks instead of our initial date of Feburary 17th, but I'm so glad we decided to move it up! I cant imagine myself waiting any longer! The weather was great considering it was the end of September and in Beaver thats like the worst part of winter usually BUT the weather was perfect! I couldnt have asked for a more perfect day!!
 


 My cute groom! So anxiously waiting! I loved it when I was getting ready Kelsie kept coming up saying "I have never seen Mykel so nervous before, he is like pacing back and forth." Hearing that made me nervous! I myself have never seen Mykel nervous and knowing that he was nervous was making me more nervous! I was already freaking that I would fall down in my heels or cry so hard I wouldnt be able to stop and on top of ALL that..Mykel was nervous whos never nervous which was WAY TOO MUCH ADDED NERVOUSNESS!!!

LOVE his little smile!
Addy was soo sick on the day of the wedding but she wouldnt skip out on "throwin flowers on the floor!" Im so glad she got to be apart of my wedding as my beautiful flower girl! I love this girl!!
The new..much larger family of mine!


Such a great picture of my In Laws!









LOVE my mom and dad! such a great pic!


 My sisters are Gorgeous dont ya think!?!




 I love love LOVE this picture I think its soo different!


 Now that its all said and done! Married life is so fun! when people ask thats all I can say! Its like meeting a whole new person! I have never seen this side of Mykel and its so fun to see how things play out! We have such a fun time together everyday! I swear all we do is laugh! I love him so much and my life wouldnt be the same without him!! :)


No comments: