I know this is so cheesy but I was so excited for Christmas this year because its all my own stuff! I love the fact that I did the tree myself and picked out every thing and all the little wall decorations! Its so fun to me! We decided to put it up on Friday so we could enjoy it a little longer than usual..well me enjoy it not really Mykel..he could care less! haha!
Anyways these are my cute little signs that light up which I am soo proud of! I show them to everyone who comes to my house!!
This is my tree! I LOVE IT
I made these myself! I have been looking at Pinterest and it makes me want to be crafty so i started small to see if im capable of painting..I love them so I think I can handle painting! Now i can move onto BIGGER painting projects!
Cheesy stockings but they work!
Really blurry picture but I even have a Christmas Train!
Im so anxious to see what I got from Mykel this year! I thought he would forget or just not do anything and he knows I want SOMETHING..not big or small..Just something to know he knows what to do! hahahahaha! I know this sounds silly but thats so Mykel to not do anything for a holiday! Like for my birthday last year he didnt do ANYTHING! I know I sound greedy but even a card would be nice! haha! anyways back onto subject I found out my sisters have been helping him out and that I am getting something! IM SO EXCITED!! I feel like a little Kid again! Mykel this year is definitely getting spoiled like he always does so I hope he will enjoy the things I got him! Well...Happy Holidays Everyone!
1 comment:
So cute! I love your tree..cuteness. It's so not a Mykel thing..it's a man thing to not do a.thing! Anyways, that's what I tell myself:) Brennen is so relieved when I find something to buy myself so he doesn't have to worry. After a few years, you'll realize what I mean..you'd rather pick out your own:) At least you have sisters to help him out!
Post a Comment