Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weekend at the Jazz Vs. Heat Game!

So it has been FOREVER since I have updated, (Mckensie can now stop nagging about how I never update ;)) which is why I was so excited for this weekend so I could take pictures and update! I guess I have alot to catch up on so this may be a long one! Mykel turned 20 on the 1st that fell on a Thursday which means mens basketball. UGH! I canceled all my plans that night because of course its his birthday I thought I would spend the evening with him, but he thought other wise! He left to go play basketball as I was secretly pissed because I CANT be mad at him on his birthday! So I went got in the shower and dried my hair ya know so I looked a wreck (if you know me or my hair..you know exactly what I am talking about) and its about 10:00pm and I get a phone call from Mykel, He said he had an accident playing ball and he thought he had broken his foot and needed help inside! So I rush out to help thinking its some stupid sick joke...um no! He can barely walk so he hobbles in sits down and we decide to go to the Emergency Room. (just our luck! for only being married 5 months we have tons of medical bills) So they do the X-Rays and its not broken but he did pull all the ligaments which they say is sometimes worse! After all this drama Mykel says he is NOT missing out on the game so we went to the game which was soo fun, and stressful for me! My cousins; Meranda, Danton, and Dray went with us and we had a ball! We left on Friday and went up to Cabelas first, of course, then went to the mall to find Danton and Dray a shirt, then headed to the motel to get ready. Instead of driving we went and got on the Trax, which was a marvelous idea! BTW Do you guys know how hard it is to guard a crippled man while walking down town Salt Lake? WHOA! people do not pay attention up there! After getting downtown I didnt have Meranda, Danton, or Drays help to guard Mykels poor foot, because we had different seats so we had to part our seperate ways! Mykel and I sat on the 17th row in the lower bowl which was so fun! Mykel has never been to a Jazz game and I did once when I was little so we figured if we are going to go we better make it worth our time! We had so much fun! I love Dwayne Wade and MMM he is much better looking in person! :) Here are some pics from our weekend!
I look like a CheeseBALL! dont judge! I do have a cute hubby tho! ;)


Dray, Randa, and Dant before the game!


On the Trax





The HEAT comin out of the locker room..GO HEAT

The Jazz comin out..BOOO

This makes us look like we are sitting far away, but we so arent!

Some guy from the Heat signing autographs..if he isnt Wade or LeBron I dont care for him! lol



If you cant tell by the pictures already...we are there for the HEAT!! WOOT

LeBron.so cocky but SOO Talented





Dwayne Wade..YUM
Mykels poor foot not even 24hrs later!

My Crippled Hubby!


I tried to catch Meranda speeding on camera but I missed it! she drives like 85 the whole way..WAY to fast for me!

HA she thinks she knows how to drive! lol

Over all it was such a fun weekend! Im so glad we went! I cant wait to go to the next Heat game to watch the Heat beat the Jazz..They may have lost this time but they sat Lebron half the game so thats my excuse for them loosing! lol!

Taylor! :)


No comments: